Leadifly Review provides information about Leadifly – a new software lets you collect real email addresses and much more.
As you may know, recently most of people fill in fake emails rather than the real email addresses they often use in order to claim your free gift or download. Since squeeze pages have been around for years and most of visitors aware of a fact that they will get emails from you as soon as they add their email address. Therefore, today I want to show you a solution called Leadifly. It is a new WordPress plugin allows you to stop both those problems dead in your tracks as well as lets you create links or content which you can share anywhere online with the purpose of gaining leads quickly. If you’ve started to be curious, don’t hesitate to take a look at my Leadifly Review to know more details.
Leadifly Review- Overview
- Creator: Paul Okeeffe et al
- Product: Leadifly
- Launch Date: 2017-Nov-13
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- Skill: All Levels
- Front-End Price: $27
- Homepage: Leadifly Official Site
- Niche: List Building
- Bonus: Yes, Leadifly Bonus
- Refund: 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Recommend: Strongly Recommend
- Support: Friendly & Effective
What is Leadifly?
Leadifly is known as a brand new software which allows you to build up a list directly into your autoresponder you want ‘Secretly’ as well as to send personalised pushes via Facebook directly into messenger. Because Push Notifications within Facebook are easily clickable, it means that you are able to send people directly to any URL on your website as well as outside your domain based on their interests or moves of their mouse on their website. Leadifly provides you with an up to date fool proof way of collecting high-converting email addresses.
Leadifly is created by Paul Okeeffe and Richard Fairbairn. They are considered as two of the smartest marketers working in this field for years and also launched some valuable digital products such as“I’ve Promoted “Cliks It”, “Pixal” & “Pixal Evolution”. These products are received many positive feedbacks. Thus, I believe that you can put faith in his new tool- Leadifly.
I’ve recently found out that Leadifly has some of powerful features. Today in my Leadifly Review, I want to show what you get inside Leadifly:
- Create a stunning high-end look your brand with easy metadata posts.
- Give you in details new Facebook advertising tips
- Promote your fan pages on Facebook in a new and unique way.
- You can feel free to send out Facebook notifications including clickable links to people in your list whenever you want without paying email services fee.
- Lock any type of content on your site until the user opts in via Facebook, then quickly adding them to your email list.
- Create links to content anywhere online which needs Facebook opt-in and add users to your list automatically after they click. It means with Leadifly, you can build viral links along with viral posts.
- Send your subscribers a Facebook message immediately after as they join in. Thus, you can keep people interested in what you want to say.
- Send people on desktop to any URL you like.
- Integrate it directly with a lot of of major email service providers which contain MailChimp, Active Campaign, Sendlane and Get Response.
- Target directly the most active users without PPC.
- Increase your sales as well as affiliate commission.
How Does It Work?
Leadifly is displayed on any WP page you want with:
- Leadifly button: You can select to show it directly in page posts or via any widget as you want.
- Leadifly link: You are able to paste these links into any forum topic, guest blog, Facebook post, Twitter tweet, LinkedIn, etc.
Moreover, you can easily start building your own Facebook Lead Funnels with Leadifly by:
- Incentivise your visitors with the purpose of clicking the magic button or magic link.
- It will take their Facebook profile details and email address.
- After that, it will integrate into autoresponder you want.
Now you are easily able to send direct Facebook messenger notifications to gain new leads and also follow up with a full autoresponder series. Images speak louder than words, right? Now you can check out Leadifly Quick Demo Video in link below in order to know how to use it yourself since there is too much it can do to be explained in my Leadifly Review.
Who should use Leadifly?
As far as I know, Leadifly is made specially for all who are Social Marketers, Affiliate Marketers, Bloggers, Business Owners, eCom Marketers, Newbies or anyone who are struggling to build their email list and are seeking for a solution to increase their opt-ins quickly and transform their business.
Pros And Cons
- Easy to use.
- Works with Facebook’s API lets you collect the visitor’s real email address.
- Generate more than 100 leads per day.
- Resources savings (saving your time, efforts, money).
- No needed any prior experience or skill.
- 30 day money back guarantee- no question asked.
- Reasonable price.
- I haven’t found out any cons related effectiveness of Leadifly yet.
Leadifly works with Facebook’s API which means that you can get the visitor’s real email address the one he uses for Facebook every day. Since Leadifly connects directly to Facebook in order to retrieve your visitors’ details, so after they click confirm, they will be automatically added to your email list.
More real email addresses will make it much easier for you to market to them. Since it works with multiple autoresponders, thus, as soon as you pick up, all the emails will go directly straight across to your favourite autoresponder and you can easily download from database.
Evaluation & Price
Are Leadifly great? After reading my Leadifly Review, I think you know clearly the answer, right? In my opinion, Leadifly is a powerful piece of software since it allows you to get real leads and transform your business using an unique way no matter you’re a newbie or a marketing expert. So if you are looking for this kind of product, I highly recommend you to give it a try.
During launch time Leadifly offers you big early bird discount which means you can buy Leadifly with the lowest price- $27 for one time payment. I think it is a reasonable price. You can also ask for refund during first 30 days in case it doesn’t meet your expectation.
Now, It’s the end of my Leadifly Review. I gave full knowledge about Leadifly so I hope that you make a right decision. Feel free to contact me anytime if you got any question and thank for visiting ice review. See you later!