Is this just a normal logo template package like anything else? What’s the difference? My Pixalogo 2.0 Review will tell you about it.
Pixalogo 2.0 Review Overview
- Creator: Adhitya Tri A
- Product: Pixalogo 2.0
- Launch Date: 2017-Dec-02
- Launch Time: 10:00 EST
- Front – End Price: $25
- Website: Pixalogo 2.0 Official Site
- Niche: Graphics
- Bonus: Yes, Pixalogo 2.0 Bonus
- Refund: 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Recommend: Strongly Recommend
- Support: Friendly & Effective
Logo is important to any business. From the swoosh symbol of Nike to the double-tailed mermaid of Starbucks, the largest businesses spend the great care on their logos. A logo doesn’t mean you put your company name with some shapes on it. Big companies spend millions on their logo design to find the most suitable one.
But you have your budget to worry about. The expense on your logo should agree with the size of your business. A small local business doesn’t need to waste thousands of dollars for a logo. Because as always, the most efficient logo is the most suitable, not the most expensive one.
That’s the reason why clicking in this Pixalogo 2.0 Review will be your wisest decision today. In this review, I’ll show you the solution to your graphic representation. This’s not only a cost-effective but also efficient solution for online businesses.
Pixalogo 2.0 on Core Values?
Previously, you may hear of Pixalogo with great reputation. And here it is, the updated version of that package. Pixalogo 2.0 is the new version which will be launched in this December on JVZoo. Like the original Pixalogo, this new system focuses on bringing out brand-new and customizable logos for users. This bundle offers you the logos in different niches with great usefulness. You can edit the logo easily with your editing software.
The second version of Pixalogo concentrates more on small and detailed niches, especially online services such as cloud solution, digital advertising, Internet, social media,… These modifications help your logos more focusing and targeting on your customers. In my Pixalogo 2.0 Review, I want to emphasize the efficiency. The developers give you different formats for one template to fit in multiple editing products. With the removable parts in the logos, you can customize different segments of many templates into one logo. All’s under control.
The Pixalogo 2.0 has been built in more than 3 months with continuous updates from Adhitya Tri A and his associates. From the success of the original version, which was launched in August and made more than 1000 sales, the developing team decided to improve the templates with extra niches and emphasis on online business.
For more products of Adhitya Tri A, you can see others such as Instadesigner, which was highly rated by artists and designers and received many positive feedbacks from online business owners.
What will you have got in this package? The most prominent answer will be the templates. Of course you’ll get bundles of logo templates in this package. But this system can bring you more than that. In this Pixalogo 2.0 Review, let’s see what’s inside these logo bundles.
- Nearly 1500 logo professional and catchy asset logo templates
- More than 41 niche templates
- Each logo template is offered in 6 file formats eps, ai, svg, psd, jpg, png.
- Easy editing with drag and drop feature, working in all editing products
- Suitable in almost all popular editing software such as Adobe products, Inkscape, Video Motion Pro, Video Maker FX,…
- Don’t require third party or addition programs
- Easy to use even for non-experience and newbie, without required skills
- Instantly get the access to your bundles
- Unlimited uses with personal license
- Option to customize for your clients and resell in private label right update
- Save for you much time and effort to create your logo
- Save you thousands of dollars of outsourcing at bossy designers
- Helpful customer support
- Limited risk with refund policy
- All tutorial videos are offered
- Attractive bonuses such as banners, hand drawn, …
How to Use It?
As many other template products, Pixalogo 2.0’s instruction include in few simple steps. And after that, you will have your logo on hand. Take a look at my short guideline in this Pixalogo 2.0 Review below:
- Step 1: Identify the niche your business is in, choose the bundle and the specific niche and the template you like
- Step 2: Choose the file format according to your editing software
- Step 3: Feel free to customize your logo with easy drag and drop. After finishing, export your work and you’re finished.
For more visual instruction, please follow the demo video here.
To be honest, I have to confess I’ve never been good at designing or even drawing something. That’s the reason why I’m interested in template bundles. As my experience, the bundles in Pixalogo 2.0 are arranged carefully and clearly with specific niches.
The offered templates are simplification based so it’s kind of professional and not too crisp. It’s easy for users to combine some elements from different templates into one to create a new one.
Specific Pros and Cons
- Multiple file formats offered
- Include tutorial training
- Save time, effort and thousands of dollars
- I haven’t seen any.
Price & Evaluation
The FE price for Pixalogo 2.0 now is $25. You can consider some upsell packages at the sale page. If you’re a designer, you can upgrade to get the private label to have full control on your package. With the private label, you can freely re-design and resell the templates for your clients.
But I advise you to act quickly because during the launching time only, the developers offer some special discount to help you save money.
That’s what I wanna share in this Pixalogo 2.0 Review. If you want me to make other review on some products, please let me know. And thanks for reading this, I’ll see you soon.