Do you sell digital products online? They can be e-books and training, reports, videos, e-courses, membership sites, apps and similar items. If so, surely you have gotten many difficulties like me before.
Recently, I have tried a lot of solutions. Some of them require huge learning curves for vendors. Some of them make life difficult for customers. Luckily, I have seen a product called ProductDyno – an entirely user-friendly platform that works great for both vendors and clients. If you also have been looking for a better selling platform, Product Dyno can be a choice for you to consider.
In my ProductDyno Review today, I will share the information I know and my experience with this product. Hope that it can be useful for you!
ProductDyno Review – Overview
- Creator: Promote Labs Inc.
- Product: ProductDyno
- Launch Date: 2017-Aug-09
- Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $197
- Homepage: ProductDyno Official Site
- Niche: Software
- Bonus: Yes, ProductDynoBonus
- Refund: 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Recommend: Strongly Recommend
- Support: Friendly & Effective
What is ProductDyno?
ProductDyno, a brand-new selling platform for digital product sellers, helping you to protect your hard work. As a result, you will never have to worry about hackers, pirates and other thieves sharing your download links. It offers powerful automation options to help you create a hands-free business, and integrate seamlessly with major autoresponders and payment platforms. There are drip-fed content and member management. Besides, when you want to run a membership site, you can offer time-delayed bonuses and more.
About the author
Promote Labs Inc. is a team whose founders are professionals in the marketing field and experienced business owners. They have the similar inspiration with digital products and software development. They have some launches you may know such as PostGopher, Split test monkey, Monkey Playr. This a famous organization, so I think we can trust to use their product.
Features of ProductDyno
1. Dual-layer security
Thanks to Dual-layer security, you can protect your deliver content. This dual layer includes expiring download links and customer log-in. Which means that only people who have bought your content can access it; therefore, you do not have to worry someone to share your download links on black hat sites.
NOTE: SSL certification is included on both your custom domain(s) and all integrated ProductDyno subdomains.
2. Secure your content in a multiple way
Amazingly, you can protect your content on your domain. All you need to do is pasting a bit of code into your delivery page. It’s likely to put a padlock on your content.
The second way is ProductDyno will add an extra layer of security to this content in your Amazon S3 account. The third way is securing your content using Product Dyno’s hosting feature. You don’t even need to host your delivery page if you don’t want to, as ProductDyno will do it for you.
3. Service management in one place
ProductDyno allows sellers to manage all their services in one convenient place, instead of always logging in and out of services like payment processors and autoresponders. When you connect your services to the ProductDyno dashboard, you can use them with any product by just one click of the mouse.
Moreover, you can offer the ProductDyno developers to add your services if they are not available on the list.
4. Licensing feature
Are you selling software (SaaS)? If so, it can be your choice because ProductDyno also includes a licensing feature to add another layer of security. You will decide the number of licenses to allow for each product. If a customer asks for a refund, ProductDyno revokes their access to the app so they can’t keep using it.
5. Automates Your Business
This product integrates with Zapier, which is an automation app allowing you to connect hundreds of apps and services together. You can automate common marketing tasks (such as social media marketing), customer service processes, analytics, email and much more.
How does it work?
You can pay a visit for this ProductDyno Demo video. It will show you precisely how to work with ProductDyno.
Who should use ProductDyno?
- Beginners and seasoned vets who likely to get their products to market fast.
- Sellers of all experience levels who appreciate the dual-layer security and seamless integration with their favorite third-party services.
- Everyone who loves the unlimited lifetime access to the platform for one low price
- Affiliates who want to securely sell and deliver digital products easier than ever before.
Price and evaluation
The front end Option 1 with basic level costs $67. The Advanced level costs $97 and you will pay $197 for the Pro Unlimited package. Each pack has different features following the level for you to choose. You should consider the benefits and the expense as well.
Pros & Cons
- Product Dyno is Slim Yet Powerful.
- Full of support documentation to help you to work and run fast.
- Integrates With Top Services: Autoresponders (Aweber, Active Campaign, Constant Contact, Get Response) and Payment processors (ClickBank, GumRoad, Paddle, ThriveCart, PayPal)
- Created by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason – two professionals with many years of experience in software development for marketers.
- No hosted sales pages: Newbies without sites but are seeking a fully hosted sales solution will have to connect another service to Product Dyno.
- The number of templates is limited for your delivery pages. But that appears to be a temporary problem.
In my point of view, ProductDyno is the easy and secure way to bring your digital products to market. Moreover, we don’t need any tech knowledge because it’s all point and click easy to set up and secure the delivery of our products.
That is a great opportunity we should not ignore. So, I hope you can consider that based on the information I shared. If you need more details to decide, you can visit the official website.